“The Conference Series” Held by EURACA for Sustainable Development has as a main objective to promote sustainable, healthy and diverse ecosystems; encourage & support the Sustainability and development of security systems through green-based and clean resources and processes, bringing together participants from international organizations, universities, industry and administrative around the world to exchange innovative and novel ideas, explore enabling technologies, share experiences in sustainability issues and to open a new window on the circumstances of the classical energy sources and their harmful impact on the society.
European Academy for Sustainable Development (EURACA)
Decree. 818 559 064. Code 8230Z
The European Academy for Sustainable development short and long Term purposes:
- Organization and conducting of conferences, congresses, symposiums, seminars, workshops, competitions and examinations, scientific and cultural activities.
- Education and training Diploma on sustainable development and science and technology.
- Research, Development and Consultancy in the areas of sustainable development (environment, water and energy Clean), science, technology and industry. Design and development of hardware and software related to sustainable development.
- Publication of books, journals, periodicals to reach a long-term continuous improvement of life quality through the creation of sustainable communities able to manage and use resources efficiently, to ensure the protection of the environmental, conservation and management of natural resources, like climate change and clean energy impact, to assess the impact on public health and social cohesion.
- Promote networking of all public and private stakeholders in the fields of scientific research, education and training, sustainable development, socio-economic development and public health.